Hey there! I am Simran. As of now I am a 14-year-old. The 3 previous posts were posted by me when I was around 9 years old. Hence, the not-so-good-writing. Not that the current post is great or something. Initially, this was the diary of a little girl but this little girl is not so little any more. My finals got over today and my new class (tenth grade) starts after ten days. So, I was wondering how to spend the time in a good way other than texting my friends to death and playing my keyboard till it gets fed up(I know they are not “good things” but I still do a lot of it so.. don’t get me wrong though, it’s not like I am addicted to my mobile or something). Oh! I almost forgot watching T.V,going out with friends and reading books. I know, you’re probably thinking that I have listed so many things and yet I somehow manage to get bored. Anyway, I remembered this blog and thought of continuing it. You know, getting a fresh start. This time however, I am going to be regular. This post is really bad but you must give me a chance as I have lost my writing habits. I thought of making my first post all about me so that my readers (I really do hope i have readers) get to know a little more of me. I am really excited about this.
A little stuff about me:
- I live in Goa.
- I have a pet dog. Yes he’s the one I mentioned in my previous posts. His name’s Rocky, by the way.
- I do my best to be super-friendly and if you’re looking for a friend I am right here. You can feel free to talk to me.
- I like playing keyboard but I am self-taught. (I just got an idea for my next post: how I learnt and am still learning to play keyboard. This will be my next post because I feel that the story is quite interesting…)
- I like dancing.
- I love reading and am open to all genres.
- You can call me a dog lover.
- In studies, I like Math, Science and English.
- etc, etc… you can ask me anything you want to know about me.
- I enjoy sports as well. I am fairly good in tracks and stuff.
I don’t really know what else to say. I’ll get better at this when I post more stuff. This blog is about everything. I mean it isn’t specifically my diary or a fashion blog or the advising blogs (I don’t know what you call them but I think you can understand me). You guys can comment regarding anything which can turn out to be my next blog posts and do comment on my post and tell me how you found my posts along with all my flaws. You can ask me questions or tell me your problems about family, friends and relationships and I’ll do my best to help you out. You can also post comments on topics to write on for my future posts but not your homeworks please. Don’t forget to give me the feedbacks!